If you need specific volunteers/interns/employees, I might be able to find them in my community and networks.
I know a lot about community bulding, existential risk, long-termist ethics, and risk analysis. I also have a side interest in coaching and personal development.
Happy to get to know new people, and help think through strategic considerations :)
I might be hiring for a colleague in ~3 months!
As the new Community Director for EA Netherlands, I am looking for:
- interested potential donors
- experience of other national communities
- university community groups that want to share specific lessons on their failures/successes (one of my goals is to help new uni groups start)
- impactful projects that need people (employees, interns, volunteers) that I can search for in my (~200 member) community
- advice on volunteers & volunteer management
I also love talking about
- long-term strategy of EA (bottlenecks, what will 'success' look like?)
- high-fidelity scaling of EA
Also: I might be hiring for a colleague in ~3 months! If you are interested or know someone, let me know.
- EA community building
- Global priorities research
- Giving What We Can
- Government and policy
Community building, Risk analysis
- Movement building