I'm a full-time community builder working on EA Berlin & Germany, funded by the Centre for Effective Altruism (Oxford).
I'm happy to:
- introduce people to the German and the global community
- discuss community building (strategy, events, projects, coaching, ..)
- discuss cause prioritisation, career plans, project ideas, donations.
Just message me :)
I have worked two years full-time in EA Community Building, organised >50 meetups and 5 large EA retreats, introduced >200 people to the community and helped >50 people figure out their career plans. I think I have a good overview on all EA cause areas and know >400 people in the community personally.
Before EA, I worked in charity management, circular economy consultancy and capacity building non-profits and studied Environmental Science, Economics and IT in Amsterdam.
- Long-term future
- Global priorities research
- Building EA communities
- Giving What We Can
- Movement building
- Public speaking
- Event planning and logistics
- Other science
Sustainability Consultancy (I'm more of a generalist)